- Since 1992, JRD is manufacturing Rubber Moulding Machines under
technology transfer agreement with FET (USA) approved by Reserve
Bank of India.
- The moulding machines manufactured by JRD are therefore based on
most advance, sturdy & deflection free designs of our foreign
collaborator. So also, the structural, hydraulic & electrical
components of the machines are from multinational companies of
- Notwithstanding the designs & other inputs as above our
machines are sold at economical Indian prices.
- JRD was the pioneer in introducing Rubber Transfer/Injection
Moulding machines, Rubber Processing Machines in India. These rubber
moulding machines and rubber processing machines are currently being
used by major Indian vendors supplying rubber auto parts to Suzuki,
Honda, Ford, Fiat, Gabriel, Yamaha, Delphi etc.
- Behind the above mentioned features of the JRD Machines is a team
of highly qualified competent professionals headed by Mr. Rajiv
Gugnani, Managing Director, who himself is M.B.A. from Seton Hall
University, U.S.A. and has considerable professional experience in
the rubber Industry.
- By far, JRD is well known for its prompt & effective After
All this has led to customer satisfaction both in sales and after
sales. Our keen attention to customers' need and our devotion to low
cost quality services has enabled JRD to grow from a small company to a
strong and viable enterprise with vision and an inviolable focus towards