- COLD FEED EXTRUDERS
In almost all fields of rubber extrusion, the Cold feed Extruders are
fast replacing the conventional Hot Feed Extruders. The elimination of
the warm up mill before feeding a cold feed extruder contributes to
economic sense and reduced heat cycle for the rubber compound. The Cod
Feed extruders also improve the geometric stability of the extrusion.
The final die pressure achievable is also 30 percent higher. Well
defined zone temperature controls are possible for scroll, barrel and
die head with separate circulation systems for each zone resulting in
superior quality for the product. A vertical helical reduction unit,
hinged feed roll assembly and pressure transducer in the head are all in
tune with the latest trend. Compared to Hot Feed Extruder, the output of
Cold Feed Extruder for the same size of the scroll, is much higher,
resulting in reduced effective power input.
JRD offers the below listed Turn Key Projects with complete technical
- Automotive Rubber & Rubber to Metal Bonded Components.
- Rubber O rings and oil seals
- Rubber Hoses.
- Rubber Profiles/ weather Strippings for automobile &
- Pre cured tread rubber plant
- Reclaim rubber plant
- Synthetic & Natural Rubber Sheets for various applications.
- Rubberised Fabric.
- Latex Goods.
- Rubberised Coir
- Goods based on specialized polymers
- Tyre / tubes/ flaps plants