Transfer Moulding Machines
Ideal for accurate production of
HE Series 5 to 300 Ton
Transfer Moulding Presses
HE series are state-of-the-art, Vertical, Hydraulic, PLC Controlled Four
Post Transfer Moulding Machines (5 to 300 tons). JRD offers a complete line
of Pneumatic & Hydraulic Transfer presses with choice of pot &
plunger sizes. These presses are based on advance U.S designs, offering
customers proven machines at economical Indian prices. The precision four
post construction of these presses offer rigidity, platen level and
These transfer moulding machines and transfer moulding presses are used for
precise moulding of rubber & rubber to metal bonded parts, encapsulated
electronics, medical products, insert moulded connectors etc. and many other
The Injection/Transfer Moulding machines are also termed as plunger based
injection where rubber compound is fed into heated transfer pot(s) and the
plungers inject the rubber into the cavitites of mould through sprues, gates
& runner systems provided in the mould. The Transfer Moulding offers a
cost economical alternative to expensive screw machines.
10 ton, Transfer Moulding Machine with single pot & plunger
60 ton, Transfer Moulding Machine with double pot & plunger
Standard Features on HE series
- Clamp Force: 5 to 300 ton
- Transfer Force: 1 to 125 ton
- Platen Size: 12" x 12" to 30" x 30"
- Programmable Logic controller (PLC)
- Full Closure Dual Palm Button
- Manifold based hydraulics which reduces the piping & leakage
- The hydraulic components are easily accessible for quick
- The advance hydraulics on the machine provide for mould safety
circuit to protect expensive tooling from damage.
- Water Cooled Heat Exchanger
- Single & Dual Pot/Plunger Configuration.
- Integral Hydraulic System features a variable volume pressure
compensated pump & electric motor matched to requirement providing
control of clamp & transfer functions for maximum productivity
- Multiple Pot & Plungers (4, 6,
- Touch Screen or MMI based controls.
- Digital display & electronic control of clamp force, speed &
- Digital PID temperature controllers.
- Safety Guards and access doors.
- Thermic Fluid heated Platens
- Bottom Hydraulic Corelifters
HEC Series 25 & 50 ton C Frame Transfer
Ideal for unobstructed loading of inserts or long extrusions
HEC series are state-of-the-art,
Vertical, Hydraulic, PLC Controlled 'C' Frame Transfer Moulding Machines (25
& 50 tons). These C frame presses are fitted with exclusive deflection
protection which assures perfect partingline parallelism. They are designed
with a 'C' frame type clamp for unobstructed loading of inserts or
extrusions and ease of removing moulded parts. The open side clamp allows
work pieces to extend to right and left of machine for moulding or
encapsulation. These presses are ideal for moulding corners of weather
strippings/profiles, gaskets, insert moulded objects & other hard to
handle inserts. They are also used for precision moulding of encapsulated
electronics, medical products, insert moulded plugs & connectors and
many other applications.
25 ton, C Frame Transfer Moulding Machine with double pot &
E Series 5 & 10 ton Pneumatic Transfer Presses
Ideal for clean room use (no hydraulics) and quiet operation.
E series are advance, accurate air
powered Four Post Transfer
Moulding Machines (5 & 10 tons). These are simple to install &
operate. The 5 ton, E5 model is placed on top of a bench whereas the 10 ton,
E10 is floor based. Both the models are highly energy efficient, clean and
silencer equipped for quiet operation. They are well proven in production
and laboratory environment.
They are ideal for rubber insert, moulding and encapsulation of small
electonic components, medical parts and epoxies, silicones and other
thermosets. They are also used for material flow tests.
Standard Features on E5 & E10
- Direct Acting Clamp Force at 100psi: 5 & 10 ton
- Transfer Ram Force: 2000 & 2800 lbs
- Platen Size: 10" x 11" & to 12" x 12"
- Full Closure Dual Palm Button
- Air Consumption SCF/cycle: 3.7 & 7.8
5 ton, Bench Top, Pneumatic Transfer Moulding Machine.
10 ton, Pneumatic Transfer Moulding Machine.